Terms and Conditions
This quote is subject to the following and any changes will be charged accordingly:
- Any modifications to original details.
- Increase in material costs.
- Unless specified in written quote, the ground area will be prepared at correct height for concrete construction. The appearance of hard earth or rocks will incur additional changes and will be billed accordingly once approved by the client.
- Unless specified in written quote, Dixons Concreting will take no responsibility for the removal and dumping of dirt or site excavation.
Formation of Contracts:
- Dixons Concreting quotes are valid for 30 days from the date on quote, unless otherwise specified.
- The client agrees to allow photographs/videos of the work in progress and completed work to be taken by Dixons Concreting.
- All terms and condition will continue to apply to the quoted customer on any variations to the work or future works.
- By allowing Dixons Concreting to commence work, it is implied that the customer has read Dixons Terms and Conditions and agrees, regardless of whether or not a written quote has been signed.
- The successful completion of the works quoted is subject to the client providing reasonable access to job site. No responsibility is accepted for any delays resulting from a lack of access.
The quoted works are weather dependent, and Dixons Concreting will advise of any projected delays or reschedules due to inclement weather.
- Dixons Concreting is not responsible for the effects on, or damage to its services caused by weather, animals, children, vehicles or any force or effect not associated with, or controllable by Dixons Concreting.
- Any defect must be submitted in writing within 48hours of the defect being known to the client to be recognised at all by Dixons Concreting
- Dixons Concreting accepts responsibility of work in progress only whilst employees of Dixons Concreting are on site.
- Dixons Concreting takes no responsibility for incorrect work resulting in a covenant on the property. It is the client responsibility to ensure that the work they are requesting falls within.